Ultraviolet sterilizer PCBA board circuit board processing
The basic process of SMT chip processing in Dongguan
Nowadays, SMT chip processing technology is more and more widely used in the electronics industry. In order to achieve the miniaturization of electronic products, make them thinner and lighter, and have more versatility, so now the design requirements for circuit boards More and more stringent, the technical requirements are getting higher and higher. There must be a strict set of processing procedures. Today, Xing Enyu will give you a brief introduction to the SMT patch processing process.
1. First of all, there must be a detailed placement map before SMT patch processing. These are the samples that need to be provided by our customers, and the relevant programs are designed and developed according to the provided samples.
2. Before soldering the electronic components, the solder paste needs to be printed on the pad with a steel mesh. All these need to be processed by screen printing machine.
3. SMT patch processing In order to fix electronic components on the PCB and make it not easy to loosen, glue must be dripped on the fixed position of the PCB board.
Which is better for SMT patch processing
4. Then use the placement machine to install the electronic components to be assembled on the PCB according to the position on the drawing.
5. Melt the patch glue on the PCB to make the PCB board and the assembled electronic components stick together better, and it will not fall easily according to how you touch it.
6. After the SMT patch is processed and welded, many residues will be left on the PCB board. These residues are harmful to the human body and will affect the quality of the PCB. Therefore, it needs to be removed cleanly, and the flux can also be used. Make it eliminate.
7. After the completion of the test, it needs to be tested to determine whether the position of its assembly is accurate. How is the quality after the assembly is completed? Is it qualified? The test needs the help of magnifying glass, microscope, functional tester and other related measuring tools Come on.
8. If faults are found after SMT patch processing and inspection, the PCB board needs to be reworked, reassembled, and the location checked.
Tag: SMT processing