Bluetooth keyboard assembly and processing
What are the relevant processes of DIP plug-in processing?
DIP plug-in processing related processes: preparation → first piece → object shaping → plug-in → over furnace → post-welding (execution tin) → plate washing → burning → test → packaging
DIP plug-in processing
1. Tin-adding: It is a kind of process in which the staff will add tin to some plug-ins in the future. The tin-through process is a special plug-in demand that uses one side to increase the time of tin penetration into the other side.
2. The object materials are those sharper materials, such as diodes, capacitors, relays, connectors, resistors, etc., which are larger than the flat patch materials.
3. Customer renewal, we do virtual function test, our business needs to provide the production test conditions (software, materials, functions, voltage, current, etc.);
4. In the future, after plug-in board protection, it is necessary to check each plug-in one by one, and then add a process of tin for some special equipment;
5. Post-welding is about the process of strengthening the addition of tin to some equipment after the protection process. The plug-in is to insert the plug-in materials into the board.
6. According to the requirements, take the material as the required shape to shape the material, such as cathode, diode, capacitor;
7. Must satisfy satisfied people, materials, related operation instructions, and use plug-ins to produce
8. The maximum wave soldering limit is 450ma, the minimum is 20mm
9. The post-welding production capacity is 450 per hour, and the labor is about 400
See here, everyone should know more or less about the DIP patch processing process? For customers in need, only by choosing the right DIP plug-in processing plant can the quality and delivery time of electronic products be guaranteed, and it is truly worry-free.